Saturday, December 8, 2007

Tummy Time Update

In the past week or so I have been adamant about Preston getting his tummy time at least 5 times a day (see my earlier post). At first he would just cry and bury his face on the floor or just fall asleep. He has slowly started to use his neck to pull himself up!

Some friends told me to put interesting toys or mirror to entice him but he never paid any attention b/c he would just cry. Last night I decided to put my laptop in front of him and it worked! He got so into looking at the laptop he actually stayed on his tummy for couple of minutes without crying!
Here he is looking at the computer :)

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


Few minutes later...back to crying

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


I feel really good about his progress though...:)

No comments: