Thursday, December 13, 2007

Gettin back into a routine

So for the past couple of days, I feed Preston at 5am and go to the gym. It has worked out really well and I feel so much better after working out. Then I treat myself to a vanilla latte with whip cream! hee. hee Whatever I burned off working out makes up for the latte! :) Got a enjoy little things in life!

Also this past week, I met up with Barbara and Julia.
Barbara and I were both on bed rest at Swedish and had similar situation with one of her twins (ruptured membrane). Both of her boys (Truman & Spencer) are doing great and it was cool to look back at what we went through this past year.
Julia's son Oscar and Preston were roommates in both the NICU and the step down nursery. We become friends as we both were always visiting our boys and of course we were always pumping in the pump room! kee. kee. It was so great to catch up and share how the boys are doing.
Because of the risk of RSV, we have to wait until spring to get together with the babies but it will be all worth it! Thanks ladies for the good time!

No comments: