Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Letting yourself go

Okay...I have been home with Preston for the past month or so and I think I have let myself go...yes already! :)

Here is Why...
1) I find myself still in my pajamas at 4 o'clock in the afternoon
2) I have not had a pedicure/manicure in couple of months
3) I rarely wear make up now- I never really wore that much to begin with but still
4) My hair is always up or in a ponytail (mainly b/c my hair is falling out soooo much- those post pregnancy hormones)
5) Taking a nap supersedes taking a shower! :)
6) I go to the gym maybe once a week- I used to go at least 5 times/week!

As Dr. Phil would say, you can't fix a problem unless you know what your problem is.
So to start things off, I have made an appointment for pedicure and manicure this Friday:)! And my goal is to go back to working out more regularly to loose my last 10 pounds!

1 comment:

sunshower said...

you're so funny. out of all the people i know, you are one of the few that i KNOW will go back to your routine, esp. working out! hehe