Monday, May 19, 2008

Pink eye and his very first cold

After attending daycare for only 3 days, Preston caught a cold and a pink eye! He was miserable and I almost had a nervous breakdown worrying about him! :( I am much better now. In hindsight, I probably over reacted and got myself worrying too much.

Preston has been a very good eater and we really didn't have any issues with him eating. When he got sick, he didn't want to eat very much and I was forcing him to eat. Which in most cases resulted him throwing up on me! I think his appetite is back and he hasn't thrown up in 4 days now. I think he is almost back to his old self except, he is still coughing and his eye is still oozing some nasty stuff.

His surgery is this Thursday and I am not sure if they will do a surgery on a baby that has a cold. I am so ready to get done with this surgery but I want to make sure it's safe for him to go under general anesthesia as well.

Now that Preston is much better, Henry is sick! Damn daycare! I think we might have to reconsider what to do about childcare.

Poor thing... This was when he was so sick and miserable last week.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


Preston's new favorite word.. "dah dah"... despite me always training him to say "mah mah".. :)




No comments: