Friday, February 8, 2008

Back to work...

Sorry it's been awhile since I updated. It's already been 2 weeks since I started work again. I miss Preston a lot but it's been nice having some adult stimulation/interactions! :)

Preston is doing great. He is now 16 pounds and eating solids pretty well. He is now rolling over so tummy time can no longer be enforced! haa. haa. He loves to sit but is not strong enough to sit by himself yet.

I am still pumping... and my milk suppy has been dropping again so I take large doses of fenugreek to help with the supply. I now have to supplement some of his bottles with forumla b/c all of my frozen milk are gone and I don't produce enough to keep up with how much he eats now. ! I had so much frozen milk saved up and I can't believe they are all gone! It's just amazing to me how quickly he has grown and I am just so thankful how well he is doing.

He loves his spoons...

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books




Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


Here are some vintage Preston... I think he was a week old in this video

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


His very first bath (at 1 month old)

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

I can't believe how small he was back then!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow...that doesn't even seem like the same kid! glad to see preston is growing and doing well...