Friday, January 18, 2008

Oh my time sure flies...

I only have 1 more week until I go back to work full time. I really enjoyed my time with Preston these few months but I have been itching to go back to work. I really have new respect for stay home moms. I think it's so much harder to stay home with your baby than to go to work. I am sure when the time comes, I am going to be really sad to leave him. Thankfully, my mother-in-law will watch Preston until he can go to the daycare.

I started him on some rice cereal this week. He did okay but I don't think he likes it too much. He gives me the funniest face! lol. Lately, he's been really into touching and grabbing things. The other day, he insisted that he hold the bottle and feed himself so I let him... Only if he can burp himself... lol

Here are some pictures...




No comments: